Thursday, December 09, 2010

Designs: lots of fun to knit this one!

Thanks to NaKniSweMo, I have another design ready for your knitting pleasure:
Ready to go play!
"Hoods up!"
Back of sweater is 1-1/2" lower than front ... and the cables at the top of the hood match!
My Favorite Sweatshirt and Mitts design is a fun knit ... and a comfy sweater, to boot!  The sweater is knit by first making a cable panel, turning it on its side, knitting in the round and adding a sqaured-neckline, a hood and 3/4 sleeves (knit from the armhole down to mid-arm.  Because so much of the sweater is knit in the round, there is VERY little finishing work (I'm lazy, what can I say?).  I made a pair of matching fingerless mitts -- which are fun to knit and fun to wear!

I've sized this design for XS - 5X, so you can make one for all the ladies you know!  You can purchase this design or others of mine from my Ravelry Store .  Check 'em out and let me know what you think!  And if you have any suggestions for designs you'd like me to do, please let me know!

Happy knittin'
Mary C. Gildersleeve
By Hand, With Heart -- hand-knit designs
bhwh.mary@gmail.com

No comments: