Thursday, August 12, 2010

Knit Picks: now this is kinda cool ...

I use Google Reader to keep up with all the different blogs -- knitting, writing, homeschooling, Catholic and family -- with which I try to keep up.  Well today, Stacey at Knit Picks wrote up a post about how they've just entered the 500th design into the program


 
No, the 500th wasn't MINE, but it is a cute knitted hat.  But the cool thing is that since I currently have SIX of the 500, that means I have 1.2% of those designs ... out of 230 designers, that's not bad. 


AND, Stacey just emailed to say they'd like another of mine ... Celtic Closure which is a BEAUTIFUL woman's sweater (if I do say so myself) and which should be up by the end of the month.  Here's a sneak peek ----->

For my other designs in KP IDP:  here's the link.
Happy knittin'
Mary C. Gildersleeve
By Hand, With Heart -- hand-knit designs
bhwh.mary@gmail.com

1 comment:

Kelly Klem said...

Oh - now - THAT is GORGEOUS! I'm loving it completely.