Thursday, April 28, 2011

THREE new designs posted today!

I love Easter ... not just cuz now I can eat candy or because Jesus rose to conquer sin and death ... or even because dh has Easter week for Spring Break. I love Easter because I usually get lots of projects done.  This week has been no exception .... here are THREE new designs I just posted in my Ravelry store:


Royal Red Butterfly Shawl (approx. 33" x 15") -- pdf download is $5.00
NOTE: you must be able to knit from a chart for this design!


AND, I'm about two-thirds done with a cable sampler jacket!  Cool, huh?


All three items above were knit with Spring Gate Farm's Cashmere(50%)/Silk(25%)/Merino(25%) blend in jewel tones.  BTW, for those in the area ... I'll be at Graves Mountain Lodge's Fiber Festival on Saturday (9-4, free) with the lovely lady who breeds the cashmere goats that give us this beautiful yarn!  Please stop by and say howdy ... these and other designs I've done for Spring Gate will be available as well as skeins and skeins of her lovely fiber!


Enjoy the journey
Mary C. Gildersleeve

By Hand, With Heart -- hand-knit designs

No comments: