Sunday, January 16, 2011

Browsing Amazon's upcoming knitting titles ...

I came across this one that is ready for pre-order and scheduled to be published in April/May.

More Knitting in the Sun: 24 Patterns to Knit for Kids, edited by Kristi Porter. The designs are all knit in summer-type yarns (cottons, linen, etc) for kids to wear in the summer-time. So the knitting is summer-able and so is the wearing.


Don't you love this cover .... don't you love the sweater in the middle?

That would be mine! Cool, huh?

I knew the book would be coming out this spring from Wiley but that's all I'd heard. Browsing Amazon's knitting books (ALWAYS looking for more to add to my library) ... I came across this. Was I thrilled!  I also like the other designs on the cover and can't wait to see the whole book ...

I'll be posting more details as the book nears publication, but so far this is all I can share!

Enjoy the journey
Mary C. Gildersleeve
By Hand, With Heart -- hand-knit designs
bhwh.mary@gmail.com

1 comment:

gwen said...

Looks like the beginning of a wonderful year of design for you! Congratulations.

So, are you going to come for Superbowl or do I have to pray for snow?
---gwen