Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ravelry ... I'm a member, are you

Ravelry reached 1,000,000 members on Nov 13, 2010 at 5:39 AM Eastern!  Can you believe it?  Ravelry has been around for a few years now (and I've been on there since 2007)but I have really been active this past year, posting designs for sale and free, and enjoying the comraderie available there (as well as the many professional opportunities and chances to reach an audience willing to buy my ideas)!  It is a wonderful community of fiber-nuts who build each other up, encourage and remonstrate (when needed) and just generally are a great batch of old and young ... male and female ... married ... single ... and just about everyone from all over the world!

It's a blast to be there ... so, have you joined yet?  It's free!  And if you join (or are already a member), please remember to "friend" me so that I know you're out there ....


Happy knittin'
Mary C. Gildersleeve
By Hand, With Heart -- hand-knit designs
bhwh.mary@gmail.com

No comments: